Ceramic Neti Pot – Nettie the Elephant
Spring is on it’s way and so is Allergy season. Have you tried a Neti Pot yet?
Nettie the Elephant Ceramic Neti Pot is made from lead-free ceramic, is elegantly designed, comfortable to hold and most importantly, effective at rinsing pollen, dander and other allergens from your sinuses.
Key Benefits of Nettie the Elephant Ceramic Neti Pot:
- Washes away pollen and allergens maintaining clear nasal passages*
- Helps retain moisture in nasal passages*
- Supports normal removal of mucus from the sinuses and nasal passages*
Key Features of Nettie the Elephant Ceramic Neti Pot:
- The unique design of Nettie the Elephant provides a more comfortable, effective and enjoyable sinus wash.
- Long “trunk” provides up to a 50% faster flow compared to other neti pots, ensuring a more effective sinus rinse.
- Fun, cute design gets children and adults excited about performing the ancient art of sinus washing.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Dishwasher safe!
- Plus…the attractive, creative design looks great when not in use!
How to Use Nettie the Elephant Ceramic Neti Pot:
- Prepare the Nettie the Elephant’s sinus wash solution by adding a 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Fill with warm filtered tap water. Avoid chlorinated tap water as this irritates the sinus mucosa and lining.
- Stir well with a clean finger.
- Position yourself over a sink or large bowl or perform in the shower. While tilting your head to the side approximately 45 degrees, bend your head forward approximately 70 degrees so your forehead is slightly above the level of your chin.
- With your mouth open allowing relaxed breathing, insert Nettie the Elephant Ceramic Neti Pot’s spout in your upper nostril.
- Raise Nettie the Elephant Ceramic Neti Pot gradually so the sinus wash solution passes into your nose and out through the lower nostril.
- Allow all the contents of Nettie the Elephant Ceramic Neti Pot to empty into your nose.
- Once empty, remove Nettie the Elephant’s spout from your nostril and gently blow out from both nostrils.
- Repeat same procedure for the other sinus.
- Do as often as needed or as advised by your health professional.